Java Programming Courses
Java is a very widely used programming language. Originally developed by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems (now a subsidiary of Oracle Corporation) as a language to for embedding in devices and appliances it was rejuvenated with the growth of the internet, and the use of Java applets to add dynamic content to web pages. From its somewhat shaky beginnings it evolved into a mainstream language for developing web applications, being released in 1995 as a core component of Sun Microsystems' Java platform. As of May 2007, in compliance with the specifications of the Java Community Process, Sun relicensed most of its Java technologies under the GNU General Public License. Alternative implementations of these Sun technologies include, the GNU Compiler for Java and Dalvik (the JVM and compiler technology for Android).
Java has spawned a rich ecosystem of application development frameworks and many web based enterprise applications are implemented in Java. It is estimated that there are over 9 million Java developers worldwide. Java is a mature technology and one of its attractions is its ability to deliver application portability over a wide range of computing system environments. , Java enables efficient development and deployment of applications and services. Java comes in a variety of editions which include the Java Platform, Standard Edition (Java SE) for developing portable, high performance secure applications and the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) for developing large scale enterprise applications. Java has spawned several functional programming language dialects such as Scala and Clojure which can be used in data mining applications. Java can also be used to develop data mining applications when combined with Weka and DashDB.
- JAV101 Java Programming - A comprehensive introduction (5 days)
- JAV102 JavaEE Application Development (5 days)
- JAV103 Web Application Development Using the Java Spring Framework (5 days)
- JAV104 Java Unit Testing (2 days)
- JAV105 Java Web Application Development - Servlets, JSP and JSF (5 days)
- JAV107 Data Persistence Based Applications Using Hibernate and JPA2 (4 days)
- JAV109 Java XML Programming (4 days)
- JAV110 Java 8 Understanding and Using the New Features (2 days)